Alamo Car Hire at Oslo Gardermoen Airport. Put together a car hire package to suit your needs
Oslo Gardermoen Airport is the busiest location for car hire in Norway, and Alamo are a leading brand at the airport.
It is well located just outside the city and appeals not only to those visiting the capital of Norway, but those wanting to experience the spendour of Norway. Many hirers clock up 1000 miles or more touring this wonderful country.
Norway is a world of contrasts whatever time of the year you visit and the scenery is amazing. Your trip can take you up to the Arctic Circle and beyond where -it can be all day darkness or never ending day. Discover the famous history of northern Norway and learn more about the indiginous population the Sami, who inhabit the northern regions of Sweden and Finland as well as Norway.
Start your trip from Norway and consider travelling to Trondheim, home to the Nidaros Cathedral and where the remains of St Olav, Norway's patron saint, lay. Take time our from your Alamo hire car to tour the picturesque Lofoten Islands by sea before reaching in Tromso, famed for its 'Northern Light tourism over winter months, as well as a number of other cultural delights. Travel back through Sweden taking eiter the inland forest lined route or along the coast of the Gulf of Bothnia.
Alamo car hire customers are looked after at the Enterprise desk located in the terminal.
Enjoy the confidence Alamo can offer their customers together with the security that comes with a big brand. They have a new fleet and which is large and varied so customers are less likely to be disappointed when it comes to choosing their hire car as there are more available.
Oslo Gardermoen Airport
Edvard Munchs Veg
Out of hours may be possible for an additional charge, please run a quote to check availability.
The car hire desk is located within the airport terminal. Please follow signs for the car rental area and here you will find the Alamo desk.
Arrival AFTER HOURS:
- After exiting the baggage claim, turn left and continue straight and the office will be in front of you. The key box is located on the wall, next to the service window.
- Please follow the instructions emailed prior or stated on the key box to get your key.
- WiFi/data is needed to access the rental key provided during After Hours reservation. If you cannot access WIFI/data, have any issues, or need assistance, please contact 24-hour helpline who will help you.
- When you have collected your key, go back to your right down the corridor and the exit will be on your left. When outside, follow the road to the right, and at the end turn left. You will find the parking area straight ahead. Look for the flag at the centre of the parking area, branded Enterprise/Alamo/National.
- Your vehicle has been checked for damages and if any, they are marked on your rental agreement, received on email after signing the agreement. Please take time to walk-around your vehicle before leaving the parking garage, if you notice a new damage take a picture/video with time/date and contact the branch as soon as possible during working hours to inform us of the new damage.
- The exit is located at the end, furthest away from the airport
Return AFTER HOURS:
- Follow the signs to ‘Rental Car’. Entering the parking area, look for the flag marked with Alamo/Enterprise/National. Park your vehicle on an available stall marked for Alamo/Enterprise/National.
- Follow the road to the terminal and you will find the rental car area just inside the terminal.
- To drop of your key, please use the drop box on the wall to the right of the service window.
- Follow the instructions on the display and enter the plate number on the key tag (i.e. UF12345) and your phone number. A slot will open, place the key inside and close the slot firmly. If any issues or assistance needed, please contact 24-hour helpline who will guide you.
- The final invoice will be sent to your email within 72 hours.
Important information: To provide convenience to travellers we provide 24/7 returns. Please note, outside business hours, depositing the keys in the drop box does not constitute the end of the rental. You remain liable for any damages until an Alamo/National/Enterprise employee takes possession of the vehicle and keys when the rental branch opens the following working day.