Clarify Car Hire Website Usage Terms
The term 'Clarify Car Hire' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Moneymaximiser Limited whose registered office is Suite 8, Market House, 19-21 Market Place, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1AP. Our company is registered in England No. 6706021. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We also share aggregated data with marketing and search partners such as(but not exclusively) Google and Microsoft in order to improve our service.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Usage of this website is only granted to individuals wishing to use it in their search for car hire services. Results should not be sought, scraped or otherwise obtained without the express permission of us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or to link you to suppliers. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This service is free to you to view and research your options. We are normally paid by partners you are referred to, or we charge you a commission for using our services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.