The Clarify Guide to Hiring a Car
Learn the tricks of the car hire trade
Car Hire has gained an unenviable reputation for its complexity and its inability to clarify clearly exactly what's included in a car rental offer, including what extra costs might be presented to hirers when they get to the desk..
Time and time again we have heard from car hirers that they feel they have been sold something they really didn't expect.
Whether that's a high cost excess waiver, having to pay a cleaning charge at the end of a rental or that they didn't know which companies would accept a debit card - things like this are why many find renting a car a frustrating process.
So we invented Clarify to really take the industry by the scruff of its neck.
We will help you build a car hire deal around your trip - so whether it's snow chains or child seats, sat navs or excess waivers you can find and compare prices between suppliers easily.
And our filters help you hone those results, allowing you to find guaranteed make and model car hire, fair fuel deals and companies who accept debit cards. We could go on but you get the idea! And through the pages listed on the left we also give you a lot more information about the way car hire works and how you can stay one step ahead of the suppliers when it comes to getting a great deal, at a great price, built exactly to your requirements.
Car Hire Guide
- Your Essential Car Hire CheckList
- Costa Rica - How insurance rules differ in Costa Rica
- Cross Border Car Hire
- Cyprus Cross Border Car Hire
- Debit Card Car Hire
- Car Hire with Free Additional Driver Included
- Green Car Hire
- Low Deposit Car Hire | International Availability | Fantastic Rates
- Low Excess Car Hire - Find car hire with a lower excess
- Multi Island Car Hire In New Zealand
- No Deposit Car Hire
- No Excess Car Hire | Popular Destinations | Great Prices
- Sand, Gravel and Volcanic Ash Insurance
- Young Driver Car Hire from Clarify